How to Live With Roommates Without Losing Your Mind
Pick one to live with: a close friend or the dreaded rando.
Gut instinct may say to pick the friend, but that may be just as risky as the person you don’t know — living styles and expectations are more important than hobbies if you want to avoid souring a friendship over an ice cream cone on the floor.
So we’re going to talk a bit about how to handle living with roommates, be they friend or newcomer, along with:
- How to keep a sleep routine while still having fun
- How many things to take on at once
Oh, and we’ll also be talking about why you might need to eat your weak hamsters.
And, as always, you can get your own questions answered on the show by asking them in the College Info Geek Community, or by tweeting me.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Perfect Imbalance – Why Unbalanced Design Creates Balanced Play – Extra Credits
- Bastion: Original Soundtrack
- Tom’s Games n’ Questions streams
- , by Benny Lewis
- Crackbook Chrome extension
- , by Nick Winter
- Code Combat
- The Science Behind Getting Better Sleep (Ep. 124)
- Optimize Your Sleep: 5 Tips for Falling Asleep Faster and Sleeping Better
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure 🙂 You can also leave a review!
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: