The time has come for another Q & A, so we’ve taken 5 questions from emails, Tweets, comments, and The College Info Geek Community on Reddit.
This time, we’re tackling the following questions:
- Is it okay to read more than one book at once?
- How can I start networking if I don’t yet feel qualified?
- Is it safe to have an online presence?
- What are some alternatives to the cold shower challenge?
- What should I do if I don’t have time for a morning routine?
If you’ve got a question burning in the back of your mind, let us know — even if we don’t end up with time to answer you personally, we’re always looking for what to talk about next.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- The College Info Geek Community
- Thomas and Martin on Twitter
- Thomas and Martin on Goodreads
- Essentialism: How to Do More by Doing Less (Ep. 171)
- Wizarding World Book Club
- The Science Behind How Fast Humans Can Read
- 3 Speed Reading Techniques Examined: Do They Actually Work?
- 5 Ways You Can ACTUALLY Increase Your Reading Speed
- Kindle Fire 7
- Kindle Fire 7 case
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Lapsang souchong tea
- Imposter syndrome
- How To Not Be Dumb On The Internet (Ep. 3)
- How to Use the Feynman Technique to Learn Faster (With Examples)
- How to Build Self Discipline – My #1 Exercise
- Stanford marshmallow experiment
- Thomas on Instagram
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure 🙂 You can also leave a review!
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: