If you’ve been pulling Spanish vocabulary and quantum mechanics out of your head all day, it can be hard to imagine there’s anything left. But what about that screenplay you’ve been working on?
With the hectic strain of a packed college schedule, can you still find the time or the energy for creative pursuits?
That’s one of the questions we’re mulling over in this week’s episode of the podcast. We’ll also be asking ourselves:
- Should I make a personal website if I’m still in high school?
- Should I drop out of college to test my entrepreneurial mettle?
And, as always, you can get your own questions answered on the show by asking them in the College Info Geek Community, or by tweeting me.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Tom’s Impossible List
- Joel Runyon’s Impossible List
- The Ultimate Guide To Building A Personal Website
- , by Cal Newport
- Cold Turkey
- From College To Successful Startup With Leo Widrich from Buffer (Ep. 2)
- Guest Post: How Students Can Use Twitter Like A Boss
- How to be a Startup Co-founder and a Student – with Leo Widrich
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure 🙂 You can also leave a review!
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: